Dealing with difficult people is an inevitable consequence of doing business. Everyone is different – with different values, perceptions, work ethics, attitudes and personalities. This highly interactive and practical training course will deliver some invaluable here’s-how-you-do-it techniques. Your course leader will work through specific examples with you and provide you with real techniques for dealing with difficult people and situations.
This intensive 1 day course will guide delegates on how to:
- Identify the most common types of difficult people and gaining a proven methodology for dealing with each type
- Discover calm and effective ways of managing emotional customers, colleagues or employees
- Learn how to keep your temper and not lose patience with different personality types
- Implement professional assertiveness and influencing skills that immediately defuse an derail volatile interactions
- Appreciate cultural, gender and age differences and separate this from difficult behaviour
- Gain an “Everyday” guideline to deal with specific and common people related challenges in the workplace